Thursday 29 January 2009

Musion

Some people loved it, some people hated it.  I think the main point was that everyone thought it was going to be 3D in that we could all walk around the models we had built and look at them but in fact we actually just see it from the front view as its just been projected on to the screen.  Its quite interesting how it works and may be interesting to see some of our work displayed on it.  Quite looking forward to submitting something (not sure WHAT yet...maybe a piece I did with Tom's animation)... I enjoyed viewing what they had to offer mind you and found it to be very interesting and entertaining.

On the way back I felt like taking pictures from the train station I was at... quite interesting textures and roads going over etc... so just a couple here.

No comments:

Post a Comment