Tuesday 27 January 2009

T Poses... Just For FUN!




I just thought I'd get as many T - Poses in here as that guy REALLY hates them... I don't mind them considering they are a good starting point for  looking at your model as a whole.  It would be stupid if you have one arm in his pocket and then the other... when mirrored obviously will be in his pocket AGAIN.  A T - Pose is the finishing point of the model.  I do understand that the model isn't ACTUALY finished until they are animated and walking and breathing, but the modellers part is done surely.  Anyway, my modelling here is not finished yet.  This is just a quick preview of what I've been working on for the last few days.  I know that the head and the hands need the most work still (lets not talk about the shrek-like ears).  The head is not attached to the body so I can duplicate it and create blend shapes... but hey we'll see what happens and how this week develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment