Tuesday 10 March 2009

Eventful

Today has seen a high and a low.... We finished our videos for our project and collected the voices someone kindly recorded for us :) We managed to get all the files we need into Flash now and all the buttons working appropriately however still have a slight problem which I aim to rectorfy tomorrow morning in the early hours... fun oh fun .... while Sam is importing the sounds which I find tonight.

Sounds for tonight -
Gun Shot.
lights flicker on
Cha-Ching? MONEY MONEY MONEY
Suspension / Neon Sound

Think there was text I needed from you Sam... not sure what it was saying though.... hmmm

Oh...and Sam.... I have an idea about tomorrow with the Flash file.... I'll try making EVERYTHING bigger (if thats possible.... but I still don't know if that'll work but HEY I'll give it a go! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment