Monday 9 March 2009

Tonight...

I've been relaxing and kicking back 2night really... Along with doing a lil bit of work on the side.  I know Sam and I previously had discussed a number of different posibilities and therefore I just thought I could probably do one in one night... so thats my aim for now.  Build and Improve on what I already have.  I'm not going to let on what I'm doing just yet but hopefully it'll all be worth it in the final render :) Providing it all goes Smoooooothly.
Jared had a quick look at our project today and he seemed to be happy but also said something very valid...  ' if you find yourselves with spare time think about how you can improve...' we cut corners originally to fit things in - eg we now don't have a body work alternative etc... so maybe we'll have time to add that in tomorrow.  I'm doing the majority of the Flash parts at the moment I suppose as I have my External HD and arranging all the files.  I'm happy with the way its working out but I am going to teach Sam exactly what I'm doing - DETERMINED!!! I'll GET YA SAM!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment