Thursday 5 March 2009

Rob Ray Tester


Just a quick play blast before I left Uni this evening. Sam - thinking I'm going to render this tomorrow morning on a PC before people arrive - let me know what you think. Remember its the area inside the dotted line that'll be seen. Changes can be made - as for making him move over towards the chalkboard.... think that'll be more difficult as the rig isn't so generous. I have an alternative though - a side bar or even just the rob ray option (as you mentioned) and not the other options.

If needs be alterations can be made Sam... please remember that. :D

Also it's not playing all of it... gotta love blasts - I've done to the safe hold on the safe opening and then Close the safe as well. Figured could play it backwards if its possible to do so to return to the other menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment