Wednesday 4 March 2009

Today

Today basically consisted of me experimenting with Flash and Dreamweaver for about an hour or two attempting to get the correct method that'll allow Sam and I to drop our film over the top.  I think it'll work best as Tgas as Flash can sort these out one per frame.  The reason we'll have to use Dreamweaver will be so that the music is continuous behind and always playing and doesn't skip between renders.  If we were to cut the radio out and have sounds just playing over the Mov file this could work but then it may well feel very seperated from one another.  To make you feel at home - Dreamweaver is the best way using HTML coding.  I wipped together a mock up today however its not possibly to post it up on the blog as it is the incorrect format.  All it is is coloured buttons linking page to page.  Its not quite finished yet as Sam has given the idea of having a 'photo album' style for the concepts which'll be really nice to have them in there as well to show his work off.

Sam and I also discussed the renders for the LOD medium and Far... need to speak to Jared about this as  we are hoping to put the images in with LOD in the photo album area of the project.  Still interactive and able to choose which to view at your digression.  LOVELY.  Think its beginning to get a bit too complex now... but damn it if we can do it it'll be really good.

Heres a few notes from my day (I need them and thats why I'm posting them up - I lose paper.... not Blog sites)
Dreamweaver. Html
Media
Audio.swf - size 1x1
File Export movie/desktop/master
Import master into it.

Render from Ae - 25fps

Flast - Hit - Hit Area
All others can be blank Key frames for an invisible button.

As I have never created anything on Flash and Dreamweaver I think that I'm doing quite well at developing my skills and coding knowledge.  It takes time but why not learn things like this now and make it worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment