Sunday 1 March 2009

The 7th Guest

Ok so this really is old school and I really DO remember it! Pretty scary thought but hey. So anyway after watching
this shot through once I took a note of the most relevant times ... as half the time in the game you are just walking up
to doors and not getting anywhere as you get a waggly skeleton finger saying NO! I don't actually know if I ever
completed it, I can't really remember. Below are the interesting times :D

1 Min in you can just see him walk around a lot if you like... does it for a long time!
2mins 50 secs the camera DIVES into the pool table where the balls start looking at you as you go and then
obviously you end up in the kitchen (I THINK the layout explained this as the kitchen was below that room)
4mins 15seconds theres a scene full of people really summing up the game. Your a guest and there is someone
TOYING with all the previous guests and now YOU yourself. WHAT a predicament!!
6 Mins in you have a secret passage THROUGH the fireplace.... obviously leading to a door.
at 6mins 35 seconds we have the CREM a la Crem of interactiveeenessss's. Its a game which you have to play.
This is what the 7th Guest game is all about, tricks and puzzles you have solve so that you can progress and
move on and STAY ALIVE!
I recall enjoying playing this game a long time ago however I vaguely remember it. It's only til I was researching
Pre-rendered Backgrounds that it popped back into my head :D

No comments:

Post a Comment