Monday 16 February 2009

Good Arm


Ohhhh he's making me BLUSH now... lol one of the poses we are going to need.... hope you like Sam... I've rigged him and starting weighting now.  Mind you I'm not a character builder as it stands so I'm still learning as it goes.  I've put limits on the points to where they'd roughly go but I'd go through that with you at a later date!

Painting weights is never fun for me.  I've never really got to grips with it and it takes me a long time.  I guess a tip for all those who read this is to start slowly and keep working at it.  Be careful of taking off weight from ONE area and it going back to a already weighted area.  Try locking them when you finish.... for some reason this doesn't always work for me either....but I get there eventually normally.... I hope I will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment