Wednesday 4 February 2009

Re-Arranging The UVs

I went into Rave today (first day its not been snowing... I treked through severe conditions and gail force winds... scaled mountains (and polygons :p) to get in... and I manged to. Only to find not a great deal of people bothered.  I saw Mike briefly and Alex Hulse but that was it.  I attempted to find Kireon Dennis for Contextual Studies however he apparently sent us an e-mail at 9.30ish - I think the internet was playing up at Rave as I had no such e-mail then came home and it was there.  The e-mail explained that we were to start at 11.30... so far we havn't had a contextual lesson thats started at 10 so maybe next time I won't bother at all coming until mid-day as people stroll in when they feel and no one batters an eye lid.  Is it a suggested timetable?  Anyway I came home and I've been working on the UV layouts of the interior.  Just a few props that will be in the room and attempting to make them easier to texture later on.  Not sure if I'm going to go in tomorrow as my Village is still an ice rink (I live up ontop of a hill - great for sledging down the sides but bad for driving anywhere at all).  So this is what I was just doing... tidying up the map editor and now I shall tidy up the Hypergraph....:D OH WHAT FUN! HOUSEKEEPING, don't know what my mum is always complaining about... *sigh* :(

Heres the UV texture editors anyway:

Clearly a BlackBoard... CLEARLY

A Toolbox obviously!

2 comments:

  1. In the end we DID have contextual studies but it didnt start till about 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... thought it was supposed to start at 11.30?? what happened there... what a joke!

    ReplyDelete