Sunday 22 February 2009

The Last Hour


WHAT A MESS THOUGH HUH!?...





Been texturing the guy - this was just to see how hard/ easy it would be.  I still havn't quite finished.  Minor alteration that will be hard to see but will result in a better model and look overall I hope.  Looks like texturing will be fairly easy for the character after mapping out the UVs and playing around in the Texture Editor.  After reading no tutorials about how to do this I just decided I'd jump in and try... I think I can manage how I'm doing it :D I THINK.... but it may not be the correct way at all.  But as time is always against us perhaps this is not the time to learn it right now!  And yeah I know he looks yellow at the moment but as I said this is a TEST!

1 comment:

  1. After texturing the car I think I may go back and re UV map the character as I have an idea of how to do it differently now.

    ReplyDelete