Monday 2 February 2009

Ravensbourne Closure

Rave got shut today so we couldn't go in and get our filming down.  Was hoping to talk to Sam about our work but it can wait.  We both know what we need to do.  I'm going to be honest - I have a life and I went and spent my day with my family and friends which was quality.  We built a snowman last night in the 8 o'clock snow and it kept coming down.... so by the time we were finishing there was no footprints or marks where we were taking the snow from.  Was great.  Anyway, I will get on with the modelling and what not for the car.  I think I might go for some Nurbs modelling as the Poly attempt was long and stressful.  I'll get cracking on the car/van/truck thing tomorrow... or I might continue with refining the character and styalizing the ol' chap a lil more.  Either way I think I needed this rest away from Uni just for a day ***this just in Uni shut tomorrow as well*** so I'll be recooperated when I go back... I HOPE.  Anyway...Its late... good night all blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment