Tuesday 17 February 2009

Jeep Update



Adding a few little details now... Just as I really wasn't in the mood for sticking to the rules.  The jeep is going ok but like with most models you have times when you dont really want to work on something but feel you should.  I added the lights and the steering wheel now and gear sticks... I'm thinking they may be seen... depends on angles but only took 5 mins to model so whipped them together.  I think my modelling skills have got better considering I'm looking at a real life vehicle and attempting to model it in few polys (but not worrying too much as this part doesn't count in the Poly Count of the Garage.

3 comments:

  1. lol not too sure...might just add a gun on the back...taht you can stand up with and shoot :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. but then again...takes the car away from being a car.... so....might not....but then on the plus side it adds character... Hmmmm a toughy

    ReplyDelete