Thursday 12 February 2009

Started Already?

So Sam and I had a long old chat and after about 2 hours of going Ohhhhh shhhh*t about our work load we've put on our plate we have decided to cut it down a little more.  The character may not be animated as much considering its not even in the brief that a character HAS to be present (it was just a nice idea).  Don't get me wrong Ray will still be there... I mean its totally his place but there are a few alterations being made to his surroundings and the way his makers are working and what they are working on.  Instead of a car Sam and I have decided to go for a different approach of vehicle - something a little more... RAY if you get me.  Either way you'll have to watch this space.  Here's a little taster but I'm not going to give too much away just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment