Sunday 1 February 2009

Old Things, Different style

Interior:
Just a quick block out for our garage on the inside.  Didn't take long at all.  Actually did this Friday I think before I went home (yeah I'm cool staying after uni hours on a Friday...)  But its looking ok.  Obviously the lighting will be sorted a fair bit better along with the textures making it look 10x better.  We'll also have to do a lot more modelling before its anywhere near the poly count but DO NOT FEAR - Theres HUNDREDS of things that can go into this Garage of ours!!!


Character YET again.....




I was tidying up the head geometry however I can't go back as I stupidly worked on the head when I had smoothed the body - no good for painting weights and matching up the neck and the head (two different pieces of geometry obviously)  I also had a quick play with the UV texture editor and seeing what kind of state it was there - didn't look TOO messy... but I've seen prettier.  Might need some work but I'm not too worried as its still modelling week at the moment.  Jared said to styalize the character either MORE or less... I think I'm going to go with more as I like Sam's style of drawing.  This means exagerated features such as clothes etc.  Possibly sink the head moreso into the chest... 

No comments:

Post a Comment