Wednesday 18 February 2009

Update From dwShufflebotham

This is the part which I start to enjoy, a lot of the basic modelling is out of the way now and now its down to the renders where things are starting to look good.  There is still the animation to break the pretty pictures but hopefully this will all go smoothly like the rest of the project.  I have to add more and more detail to the vehicle as I feel its a key element, along with the atmosphere and the main room itself.  Considering this is the whole interactive experience and the world we create I feel it has to look as best as we can get it... I just hope it does...

I think that we are almost on track.  Everything has sort of overlapped though now but I believe we'll get it all done in the correct time frame.  We have however needed to miss some parts off of the interactivity side of it.  This had to be done as we counted we would have needed approximately 40-50 renders for all the different possibilities that COULD happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment