Thursday 5 February 2009

Gun_02



Again... just slapping on a texture might just work for this... however I want to learn to do it properly... and therefore I will do - layout all the UVs and put them together properly - as well as lining up all the edges to the texture edges as at the moment I have a white outline on some parts.  I've started to bult out the model a little bit more just by shifting the already present vertices and edges around.  When I'm done fixing the geomoetry I'll look for the flat edges and delete some of the un-needed polys to reduce the poly count.  Even though this will be on the character if this were to be used in a real game it would still be needed to take into consideration.

Annnnd just looking at the two posts side by side - it's impossible to notice any difference haha. Believe me there is one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment